Randall the Hippo

In Spring 2014, I was contacted by a class of students in Glenrothes, Fife, Scotland.  They requested permission to use my style of art as inspiration for an art project.  For this Towns Schools Art Project, they chose a sculpture of a hippo, which is the town mascot.  Each student contributed, painting directly on the hippo in my style.  I am pleased and honored to share "Randall" the Hippo for your viewing pleasure.

I love to work with students and teachers in exploring a new art style and form.  While they are being inspired by my art, I am exponentially inspired by their willingness to learn, play and be inspired by others. Art is a journey and we are informed always by the ideas, dreams and execution of others.

I think "Randall" looks great and hope that these students have gone on to continue exploring their creative side.

If you have a group that would like to collaborate, please reach out to my team at kinghenriecreative@gmail.com









 

Popular Posts